Friday, April 10, 2009

Live From the Masters

I appologize to all of my loyal followers who have waited for my blog post. As you can see, you can't rush excelence. I wanted to thank all of you who voted in my recent poll regarding fruit nectars, the results were astounding. On a more serious note, I feel it neccesary to acknowledge Tiger Woods' poor performance in the current Masters Tournament, even more dire, is the fact that this silly word processing program, has no spell check. Therefore, it is important for those who read this post, to not judge the grammatical, and or puntuational errors found therein.
As I'm sure, many of my loyal followers are probably wondering "what is up" (that's what the kids are saying these days) in my life. Well, you see, I attend Utah Valley University, where I study things like Criminal Justice, history, and russian. Russian? Да. Some may ask, well, then what is it that you do for fun? Well, this may suprise you all to know, but I play golf, and not neccessarily for fun, but for a CHALLENGE!!! You see, golf is a sport that can be played, but can never be won, (Will Smith, The Legend Of Bagger Vance) with that in mind, one can realize that his potential to play, and get better, is infinite. Well, I am affraid that I have no idea what I'm talking about, and I feel that this combobulation of words makes little, or no sense to those who may find it in their hearts to humor me by reading this porqueria, so I close this post with a quote from Brigham Young. "Work hard, be happy, or go to HE@#".

1 comment:

  1. haha nice work, levi. your post was very inspiring. i'll be frequenting your blog often.

    ReplyDelete